Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Flying

I had a dream the other night that I was a falcon and was flying over Egypt and beyond, all the way around the world. It was a different perspective from so high above and I noticed that when looking down the world was flat, but looking out to the horizon you could see that the world was indeed round. I'm a bit over reading Friedman's book, The World is Flat, and tire of the metaphor. But what really came up for me around the dream was travel. Surprise, imagine me wanting to travel (for those who know me)? I have actually wanted to travel to Egypt all my life but with Horus in my life I feel like I have a personal invitation. I love going on sacred journeys and it is my vision to lead them myself someday as part of my work. I found this interesting site for shamanic travel with Nicki Scully. http://www.shamanicjourneys.com/index.html I think a seed has been planted...

No comments:

Just a few of the many books I am reading...

  • The Mystery of 2012: Predictions, Prophecies and Possibilities
  • Parallel Myths by J.F. Bierlein
  • Egyptian Mythology: A Guide to the Gods, Goddesses and traditions of Ancient Egypt by Geraldine Pinch